- May 9 - Jr/Sr High Deadline
- May 2 - Grade 10 Preregistration and Information Night
- Apr 23 - Science Fair May 1
- Mar 7 - Book Fair Next Week
- Feb 28 - Pink T-Shirt Day a Success
- Feb 19 - PHRD Satisfaction Surveys
- Feb 18 - Looking for Volunteers
- Feb 4 - MS Read-And-Walk-A-Thon Wednesday Afternoon
- Jan 22 - Yearbook Deadline Jan. 31
- Jan 10 - January 2013 Exam Schedule
- Dec 20 - Merry Christmas Everyone!
- Dec 17 - Christmas Concerts this Week
- Dec 14 - Santas Elves and Food Bank Collection
- Dec 5 - New Teacher Joins Staff
- Dec 4 - Spontaneous Fundraiser Nets $2191 for Prostate Cancer Research
- Nov 27 - Calling All Readers!
- Nov 22 - Movember Update
- Nov 20 - Mental Health First-Aid
- Nov 19 - Picture Retakes - Thursday, Nov. 22
- Nov 17 - Teachers Itching for a Good Cause
Attention Grade 11 Students and Parents
Grade 11 students and parents are reminded to contact either Charlotte Grandy (780-333-4741) or sign-up on the Grad Bulletin Board for the shifts they will be volunteering for at the graduation celebration. Shifts are available on both Friday and Saturday. Please register as soon as possible. Students are reminded that those who choose not to volunteer will be subject to a fee for the meal served at their graduation. Thank you in advance for your early response.