2017-2018 Back-to-School Information
School starts: August 30, 2017 @ 8:25
Key dates for 2017-2018
- Christmas break - Dec 22 to Jan 5
- Teachers convention - Feb 8 to 9
- Spring break - Mar 26 to 29 *Note March 30 is Good Friday and April 2 is Easter Monday
- Last day of school - June 28
Office Opens: August 23, 2017 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
New to our schools? To register you will need:
- Child's birth certificate or proof of citizenship
- Detailed land location or rural address
See the Transportation page for fees, registration and application forms.
Your key contact is Transportation Director Shantelle Haitel at 780.674.8510.
Office hours: Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Meet the Bus for Kindergarten students
August 15, 2017 @ 10:30 a.m. in the bus lane in front of the school
Kids Plus™ Accident Insurance
For your convenience, we have made arrangements for families to voluntarily purchase student accident insurance through the Kids Plus™ Accident Insurance program. Kids Plus™ Accident Insurance offers protection against the unexpected costs of injury from accidents. It is especially valuable for families who:
- do not have medical or dental plans,
- have limited plans, as it may help supplement health and dental benefits
- have active children who enjoy sports and outdoor activities.